expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Used Book Store Haul!

Today my family went through a ton of books, so instead of donating the rejects I decided to take them to a used bookstore to see what credit I could get. In Bountiful, Utah there is this store called The Book Garden. I had only heard about this place from several of my co-workers but I went there for the first time today. (Here's a link to their website:  http://bookgarden2.com/
This place is amazing! There are two floors full of bookshelves that are crammed with books. Plus there are boxes of books covering nearly every possible surface. It also smells amazing in that store due to the several shelves of older books that they have in stock. Today I brought home with me the following books:

  • Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen 
  • The entire Alex Rider series by Anthony Hororwitz 
I got 23 dollars worth of books for only 12 because of the credit I received from the books I brought in. 8 books for 12 dollars!! I call this a good day! I will be reviewing these books as I finish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment