expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Winter is here, plus where I have been!

Hello my dear readers! I am so sorry that I have been gone so long. School the past couple days have been absolutely insane.. Plus I've been doing a ton of shopping for my mission. About that... I'm going to the (drum roll please...) 
 I am so incredibly excited to go on a mission!!! Now to go to the main reason for this post..



Well, where I live anyways. It snowed a bit this morning. :) Now I am extremely conflicted about snow. 
On one hand I'm like: reading in a chair in front of a fire with hot chocolate. And writing/editing my novel while it snows outside. And coats and boots and hats and scarves. 

But on the other hand I'm like: cold, and snow and freezing to death and did I mention cold? 
I think I have established that I am a romantic about winter. I just wish that winter wasn't as cold! I mean I love winter in December because Christmas! In November it's really good reading and writing weather. After Christmas winter just needs to go away.. I get so done with it!
What are your thoughts on winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment