expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Very First Bookmark.


This bookmark is about twelve years old, once upon a time it had a small lavender tassel attached to that but from what I remember it didn't survive the move when I was ten. I got this at a small book store in Tehachapi, California when I was about five or six. (By the way Tehachapi is a tiny little town in California, and most Californian's don't even know it exists.) I don't remember the book shop, but I do remember the day I got this bookmark. The quote on the bottom says, "Dawn's Light, fairy's delight." 
This one is obviously beaten up quite a bit and the only reason the back of it is still there is because I plastered it with tape. I really need to take it to a copy store and have them laminate it because I really do not know how much longer it can hold together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment