expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 14, 2015

Used Book Store Haul!

Okay, this book store is bad for me. Really really bad. As in I just blew through my book budget for the next two months in one day. In my previous haul post (Used Book Store Haul) I talked about this amazing book store called the Book Garden. I went back there today and got the books that you can see in the picture. 

  • The Matched Trilogy
  • 4 books of the Cousins War Series 
  • The Fault in our Stars 

This book store is amazing, they take complete series sets and tie ribbon around them so you can purchase an entire series on a discounted price. I spent $49.40 on books today and I say that's a pretty good deal for eight books.  I will be having reviews of these up on the blog as soon as possible however you must understand that I get books from the library as well as book stores so the library books have top priority and right now I have about five more I need to finish. See a book here that you want me to review first, just let me know and I'll make sure to have that one up on the blog as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment