expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Where I've Been

I meant to be posting a lot more but the past two weeks have been crazy busy for me. I went to an Organ Workshop at BYU (as a piano player of 14 years I am attempting to learn this new instrument and it's going okay... we shall see as I practice more). Also a tragedy has befallen my little family of electronic devices, the charger cable for my laptop decided it had had enough after three months of use and has decided to only work in little spurts. So here I am writing this on another computer that I have access to. In my absence on this blog I went to the bookstore yesterday and totally blew my book budget for the next two months but I will be giving that adventure a post of it's own. I am glad to be back and plan to be posting at least once or twice a day now.
Happy Reading!
-Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment