expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Last Book Reviews before my Mission.

HELLO DEAR READERS!
It has been a while, now where have I been is the question. Well first of all finals week happened! Oh the joys of final week, lots of stress, more stress and even more crazy stress. However I emerged from the evils that are finals week with straight A's, well I had one A- but it is still an A! Congrats to all the rest of you in college you were able to survive finals week, for those of you who aren't in college well aren't you so lucky?
Second of all Christmas happened, it was a whirlwind of spending time with family, friends and exchanging gifts and seeing the new Star Wars movie. For those of you who say it, wasn't it amazing! (PLEASE NO SPOILERS IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMMENT ON THIS POST! I will delete them if you post them. Nothing is worse than having to wait to see a movie and then have the whole thing spoiled, please don't be that jerk. Thanks) I absolutely loved the movie and everyone should be proud of me I have only been a Star Wars fan for over two weeks now! Thought I would never see them but thanks to a friend I did.
Third of all, I went to Tennessee to visit some family. Two of my sisters live in the South while the rest of them live close to where I do so it was a blessing to be able to travel there and visit them before my mission.
Now I am back! But not for long, I leave in 36 days dear readers! 36!! In 36 days I will enter the Missionary Training Center in Provo MTC for just over 6 weeks before I enter the Rochester New York Mission. For anyone who is wondering more about a mission and my religion please click this link lds.org.
Now to the main part of this post I will be reviewing just one more series before I leave, just one more. I know I'm sad too, but I will be back in August of 2017! Anyways this series is one that I haven't really seen anywhere, which makes me sad because it is such an amazing series! This one should be talked about a lot more than it is. I don't know if I will be able to review the whole series because I have only read the first section of them and just found out about the second one. (there are now 7 books?)
I found this series in Junior High and it is amazing, the characters, the fantasy, the romance all of it is just amazing.
It is the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa! (to see more about this series please click this link here.) The link will bring you to the authors page about the books.
This is the cover art for the first four books, the fourth one is my favorite! Read this series! Trust me you will not be disappointing, if you read just one thing this year read these!
I would put these books at a solid 3 (for those who were wondering) as there is a lot of cursing, teen romance and some intense action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment