expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh


TO SEE MY REVIEW ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK HERE.


I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Oh my goodness! It is absolutely gorgeous, seriously the most beautiful book that I have ever read. (However I think the Forbbiden Wish by Jessica Khoury is a tie with this one). In this book the story of the Arabian Nights is told in a new, beautiful, stunning, and romantic way. 


I absolutely loved the love story in this book, it was perfect. It didn't feel like anything was rushed it was a perfect. You have a girl sworn to get revenge, and a boy that finds that love is worth risking everything. Oh I can't even begin to describe how amazing this book is. 
Definitely recommend this one! 


Follow my YouTube/BookTube Channel: Pages To Turn

Follow me on Goodreads: Pages To Turn 

Follow my Facebook Page: Shelbies Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment